Sustainable Finance and Communication Analyst at the Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative
About the position
- Contract type: full time, CDI
- Start date: December
- Location: Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI) is looking for a Sustainable Finance and Communication analyst to support the team in their daily activities and the overall mission of the LSFI to raise awareness, promote, and develop sustainable finance initiatives in Luxembourg.
Communication related activities – the analysist will work alongside the communication manager in
- Maintaining and feeding the LSFI sustainable finance website with regulatory updates, publication, events, conferences & training.
- Arranging and setting up online and offline events (production of invitations, speakers invitation, event promotion, logistics…).
- Producing visual information (e.g., notes for social media and events), including infographics and videos.
- Producing monthly sustainable finance newsletter (content research and newsletter elaboration).
- Managing the LSFI’s database (contacts collection and classification).
- Managing KPI & producing communication related statistics (data analysis and presentation).
Sustainable Finance related activities – the analysist will work alongside the general manager in
- Producing and editing Sustainable Finance related presentations.
- Staying up to date regarding publications and research papers on sustainable finance – producing summaries where necessary.
- Researching sustainable finance related tools, standards and best practices.
Qualification and profile
The ideal candidate is genuinely passionate about sustainability matters with professional experience in communication and knowledge of sustainable finance matters. She/he should be a quick learner with good synthetic and analytical skills. She/he should be able to adapt to a wide variety of topics and tasks and have both a strong team spirit and self-drive.
- One year of professional experience working on communication, preferably on an organization or enterprise focused on sustainable finance or sustainability matters.
- Graduated and with a University Masters’ in a relevant topic (Economics, Political Science, Legal, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Environmental Science, etc.).
- A very good command of English (written and spoken) with proven drafting skills, as well as a good command of spoken and written French. German and/or Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word…).
- Proficient use of Canva, Powtoon and Mailchimp.
- A valid work permit.
- Basic knowledge of video and image editing (preferably Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere, or similar).
- Intermediate knowledge on website content management systems (preferably WordPress).
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging environment: you will work in a newly created association at the heart of an important recent trend of the financial sector. You will work closely with some of the main public and private decision makers of the Luxembourg financial centre.
- A stimulating and enriching environment: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated, and be involved in many different aspects of the activities of the association.
How to apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Mrs. Maria Tapia Rojo
- Submission deadline: 17thOctober 2022