LSFI’s Stakeholder Coordinator
About the position
- Contract type: full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Period: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
Under the responsibility of the General Manager and in collaboration with the LSFI Team, take charge of the management and coordination of the LSFI’s Stakeholder Assembly and related working groups.
- Planning and orchestrating the Stakeholder Assembly (SA), twice a year including all LSFI relevant stakeholders (proposing dates, agendas, liaising among the involved parties, drafting minutes, etc.).
- Note: The SA is foreseen as one of the key bodies within the LSFI. The first SA will be launched in 2022 and will be organised twice a year. It aims to gather representatives of all Luxembourg based sustainable finance stakeholders (around 40 organisations) around the LSFI for information and coordination purposes.
- Planning and managing LSFI’s working groups:
- Working group structuring, secretariat (proposing dates, agendas, drafting minutes, etc.)
- Ensuring the proper follow-up of decided actions
- Supporting the working group activities and objectives, ensuring that working group members are working together towards tangible outcomes
- Ensuring alignment with LSFI Team
- Reporting to the LSFI General Manager and Board
- Note: LSFI working groups will gather periodically experts from different background to share information and work on practical solutions/activities to support the transition towards sustainable finance of the Luxembourg financial sector. They will cover different topics such as: education/training, retail products, ESG data, etc.
- Take part in LSFI’s day to day activities.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in sustainable finance, in sustainability related matters, or other relevant areas.
- Relevant Master’s degree with a proven ability to synthesize and analyse complex information and to draft reports accordingly.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg financial market and its different stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to rapidly develop a network of useful contacts.
- Very good command of English and French (written and spoken). German and/or Luxembourgish are an advantage.
- An understanding of the international and national institutions and/or of the NGOs world is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team and to work with a certain degree of autonomy.
- Experience in coordinating working groups with a great variety of stakeholders is an advantage.
Who we are
The LSFI is an a.s.b.l. founded in 2020 by the Luxembourg Government, Luxembourg for Finance and the Conseil Supérieur du Développement Durable. It aims to help mainstream sustainable finance within the Luxembourg financial sector by working closely with all stakeholders to coordinate, support and promote sustainable finance related initiatives.
What we offer
- A stimulating environment: you will work in a recently created association at the heart of an important new trend of the financial sector. You will work closely with some of the Luxembourg financial centre’s main public and private decision makers.
- A caring environment: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated and where a good work/life balance is considered important.
How to apply
- Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to the attention of Mrs. Claire de Boursetty
- Submission deadline: 28 February 2022