Administration and Finance Assistant Opening
About the position
- Contract type: full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Period: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
Support LSFI’s General Manager and team for any administrative task linked to LSFI’s governance, processes & operations, accounts, human resources, meetings organisation, and other internal logistics.
General Administrative Assistant tasks
- Organising internal and external meetings (finding a date, location, sending the invitations, etc.)
- Organising travel (conference and hotel booking, managing expenses, etc.)
- Managing the relationship with LSFI’s suppliers, landlords, etc.
- Handling office supplies orders and IT inventory stocks
- Managing relation with IT support
- Responsible for supervising the work of the fiduciaire (Accounting part)
- Responsible for debtor management (payment & bookkeeping, etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date and accurate accounting records
- Supporting the quarterly / annual financial reporting
- Supporting the annual audit of financial statements
- Supporting annual budget preparation (incl. Budget vs Actuals and other KPI analysis)
Human Resources support
- Responsible for supervising the work of the fiduciaire (HR part)
- Managing relation with the staff: employee’s arrival / departure, HR related written communication to employees, collecting information (Tax card – social security)
- Ordering and dispatching meal vouchers
- Managing staff’s pension plan
- Overseeing the planning for vacations and illness
- Overseeing employees’ annual trainings
- 2 to 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Very good command of English (written and spoken), a very good command of spoken and written French, German and/or Luxembourgish being an advantage.
- Proven ability to adapt easily to very different tasks and topics.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the sustainability / finance sector is an advantage.
Who we are
The LSFI is an a.s.b.l. founded in 2020 by the Luxembourg Government, Luxembourg for Finance and the Conseil Supérieur du Développement Durable. It aims to help mainstream sustainable finance within the Luxembourg Finance sector by working closely with all stakeholders to coordinate, support and promote sustainable finance related initiatives.
What we offer
- A stimulating environment: you will work in a recently created association at the heart of an important new trend of the financial sector. You will work closely with some of the Luxembourg financial centre’s main public and private decision makers.
- A caring environment: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated and where a good work/life balance is considered important.
How to apply
- Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to the attention of Mrs. Claire de Boursetty
- Submission deadline: 11 February 2022