About the position
- Contract type: full time, CDI
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Luxembourg
- Deadline for applications: 22nd December
The Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI) is looking for a communication analyst to support the team in their daily activities and the overall mission of the LSFI to raise awareness, promote, and develop sustainable finance initiatives in Luxembourg.
The analyst will work alongside the general manager and the communication manager in
- Arranging and setting up online and offline events and roundtables (production of invitations, speaker invitations, event promotion, logistics…).
- Maintaining and feeding the LSFI website with relevant sustainable finance content as well as creating new sections.
- Producing visual information such as infographics and videos as well as designing reports.
- Producing monthly sustainable finance newsletter.
- Managing and analysing online and offline analytics.
- Managing the LSFI’s database (contacts collection and classification).
- Producing sustainable finance-related presentations.
- Contributing to launching and developing new initiatives and projects.
- Attending events and fairs in representation of the organisation.
Qualification and profile
The ideal candidate is passionate about sustainability matters with professional experience in communication. She/he should be a quick learner with good visual, synthetic and analytical skills. She/he should be able to adapt to a wide variety of topics and tasks and have both a strong team spirit and self-drive.
- One year of professional experience working on communication, preferably in an organisation or enterprise focused on sustainable finance or sustainability matters.
- Graduated and with a University Master’s degree in a relevant topic (Marketing, Communication, Economics, Political Science, Legal, Business Administration, Environmental Science, etc.).
- A very good command of English (written and spoken) with proven drafting skills, as well as a good command of spoken and written French. German and/or Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word…).
- Good Knowledge of Canva, WordPress, Eventbrite and Mailchimp.
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Analytics.
- A valid work permit.
- Basic knowledge of video and image editing (preferably Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere, or similar).
- Understanding of sustainable finance.
What we offer
- A dynamic domain: you will work in a public-private initiative at the heart of sustainable finance, an important and growing domain within the financial sector. You will work closely with some of the main public and private decision-makers of the Luxembourg financial centre.
- A stimulating and enriching workplace: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated, and be involved in many different aspects of the activities of the initiative.
How to apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Maria Tapia
- Submission deadline: 22th December 2023