Deputy CEO of the Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI)
About the position
- Contract type: full time, CDI
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Luxembourg
- Deadline for applications: 31st January 2024
As part of the expansion of its activities, LSFI is recruiting a Deputy CEO who will be instrumental in organizing the activities and defining the strategy of the LSFI, in close collaboration with the CEO.
- In close cooperation with the CEO, you will supervise the operations of the association;
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of a Sustainable Finance Strategy for Luxembourg, reflecting the distinctive features and added value of the Luxembourg financial centre;
- You will actively support Luxembourg’s financial sector stakeholders in the development of sustainable finance initiatives;
- You will contribute to setting up and coordinating sector and / or thematic working groups with defined roles and responsibilities on sustainable finance topics;
- You will regularly represent the association in the everyday relations with public authorities, government bodies and professional associations;
- You will manage, coach, develop and motivate the team;
- You will actively participate in the elaboration of marketing materials or specific documents for the board.
- Seasoned professional with at least 10 years of professional experience in financial services in Luxembourg;
- Excellent understanding of the Luxembourg Financial ecosystem and strong business network;
- Passionate about sustainable finance;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A good sense of diplomacy and political sensitivity;
- Successful people manager;
- Willing to work for a non-profit organization and ability to understand the goal of the association;
- Outspoken ability to speak in public;
- Excellent command of English is required, both written and spoken; any additional European language is an advantage;
- You hold a relevant university degree for the position.
How to Apply
LSFI has mandated the Executive Search Company Marlière & Gerstlauer for the selection of his/her Deputy CEO. If you look for an exciting challenge in an impactful environment, please send your CV to Yasmine@marliere-gerstlauer.com before 31/01/2024.
We guarantee a confidential treatment of your application.
About the LSFI
The Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI) (www.lsfi.lu) is Luxembourg’s coordinating entity on Sustainable Finance. Its objective is to raise awareness, and support the transition of the financial sector in Luxembourg towards sustainability.
The LSFI was founded in January 2020 by the Luxembourg Government (Ministry of Finance and Ministry of the Environment, Climate and Biodiversity), Luxembourg for Finance (the agency for the development of the financial centre) and the High Council for Sustainable Development (Conseil Supérieur pour un Développement Durable), an independent advisory body to the Luxembourg Government about sustainable development matters that represents the civil society.