Analysing the EU Sustainable Finance Regulation: expectations, challenges and solutions
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg (FDEF) and the Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI) are pleased to invite you on Tuesday, 5th July from 12:30 to 14:00 (CET) to their online event “Analysing the EU Sustainable Finance Regulation: expectations, challenges and solutions”.
In this session, experts on the EU regulation will provide an overview of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) and the Environmental Taxonomy: what major requirements they imply, who they apply to, what are the timelines, the latest developments and recent updates. They will also provide practical insights regarding operational best practices, outcomes, challenges and expectations.
– Dirk Andreas Zetzsche: Professor of Law, Holder of the ADA Chair,
Faculté de Droit, d’Économie et de Finance (FDEF)
– Nathalie Dogniez: MEA AWM ESG Leader, Partner, PwC Luxembourg
– Hugo Gallagher: Senior Policy Advisor, Eurosif.
- 12:30 to 12:35 – Welcome remarks and introduction
- 12:35 to 13:10 – Presentation by the speakers
- 13:10 to 13:45 – Panel discussion
- 13:45 to 14:00 – Q&A with the audience
This event is part of the series of webinars “Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Seminar Series” organised by the FDEF and the LSFI trying to bring together research and practice to propose an enriched debate on sustainable finance technical topics.