Emerging Markets: Banks, Bonds and Impact Report
In association with the IFC and GB-TAP (Green bond technical assistance program) this companion webinar discusses some of the highlights from the Emerging Market – Banks, Bonds and Impact report conducted recently to look at the green bond impact reporting practices of emerging market financial institutions.
Points for discussion:
• Why is green bond impact reporting so important?
• What are the main challenges for FI green bond impact reporting? How can FI green bond issuers navigate the specific challenges of impact data collection, collation, and reporting?
• What are investors looking for in an impact report? How can investors help encourage and support EM FI green bond impact reporting?
• Best practices – what advice is available for prospective EM FI green bond issuers?
• What would be key recommendations for resourcing and producing an impact report?