About the position
- Contract type: full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Period: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
Assess and monitor key market, regulatory and research trends in sustainable finance at national, EU and international levels to contribute to LSFI’s activities and strategic development and support its broad, multi-actor network of stakeholders in Luxembourg.
- Monitor and assess sustainable finance instruments (initiatives, frameworks, standards and tools) and trainings, keeping the LSFI Take Action Toolkit up to date with the most pertinent information for Luxembourg’s stakeholders. Develop additional content depending on the stakeholders and market needs.
- Follow up on the latest developments of the EU sustainable finance regulation and trends of the sustainable finance ecosystem in general,
- Contribute to the production of LSFI studies and surveys on sustainable finance by liaising with experts and data providers, researching and drafting key trends and opportunities for the financial sector.
- Research and provide relevant content such as reports, news and events to support the financial sector transition towards increased sustainability.
- Contribute to relevant working groups from partners and stakeholders on relevant sustainable finance themes (e.g., ESG standards, ESG data, sustainable finance studies, regulations, and policies…).
- Raise awareness of sustainable finance through participation in presentations and roundtables.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in sustainable finance or other relevant areas.
- Relevant University degree with a preference for sustainable finance or sustainability.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg financial markets and ecosystem.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the European Sustainable Finance regulatory framework and finance in general.
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, ability to communicate and network effectively.
- Very good command of English and French (written and spoken).
Who we are
The LSFI works to mainstream sustainable finance within the Luxembourg financial sector by coordinating, supporting, and promoting sustainable finance-related initiatives. The LSFI contributes to position Luxembourg internationally as a hub for sustainable finance. The LSFI is an a.s.b.l. founded in 2020 by the Luxembourg Government, Luxembourg for Finance and the Conseil Supérieur pour un Développement Durable.
What we offer
- A dynamic and enriching environment: you will work in an association at the heart of the sustainable finance ecosystem in Luxembourg, exposed to European and international networks. You will work closely with some of the main public and private decision-makers of the Luxembourg financial centre.
- A stimulating and motivating environment: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated, and you will be involved in many different aspects of the association’s activities.
- Attractive package with flexible working hours and access to trainings in the sustainable finance domain.
How to apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the attention of Nicoletta Centofanti.
- Submission deadline: 5th May 2023