About the position
- Contract type: full time internship
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Period: 6 months
- Location: Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative (LSFI) is looking for a Communication / Sustainability Intern to support both the communication manager and the sustainability adviser in their daily activities and the overall mission of the LSFI to raise awareness, promote, and develop sustainable finance initiatives in Luxembourg.
Communication related activities – the intern will support the Communication Managers in:
- Maintaining and feeding the LSFI sustainable finance calendar with events, conferences & training
- Arranging and setting up events
- Producing visual information (e.g., notes for social media and events), including infographics and videos
- Managing LSFI’s website (uploads of documents, categorization and production of content)
- Managing the LSFI’s database (contacts collection and classification)
- Managing KPI & producing communication related statistics (data analysis and presentation)
Sustainability related activities – the intern will support the Sustainability Adviser in:
- Producing and editing Sustainable Finance related presentations (mainly PowerPoint documents)
- Staying up to date regarding publications and research papers on sustainable finance – producing summaries where necessary.
- Following up and producing comprehensive notes on sustainable finance webinars and online events
- Researching sustainable finance related tools, standards and best practices
Preferred qualification and profile
The ideal candidate should be genuinely passionate about sustainability matters with a strong interest in communication. She/he should be a quick learner with good synthetic and analytical skills. She/he should be able to adapt to a wide variety of topics and tasks and have both a strong team spirit and self-drive.
- Currently enrolled in a University Masters’ programme in a relevant topic (Economics, Political Science, Legal, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Environmental Science, etc.) requiring a mandatory 6-month full time internship (with a training agreement / convention de stage).
- A very good command of English (written and spoken) with proven drafting skills, as well as a good command of spoken and written French. German and/or Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word…).
- A valid work permit.
- Knowledge or interest in video and image editing (preferably Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere, or similar).
- Knowledge or interest in website content management systems (preferably WordPress).
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging environment: you will work in a newly created association at the heart of an important recent trend of the financial sector. You will work closely with some of the main public and private decision makers of the Luxembourg financial centre.
- A stimulating and enriching environment: you will work in a small team, where initiative is appreciated, and be involved in many different aspects of the activities of the association.
How to apply
- Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to the attention of Mrs. Claire de Boursetty
- Submission deadline: 15th September 2021